RF Base Station w/RF250
The MRF-350 receives Narrow Band RF (radio frequency) signals via the RFX-250 RF Sensor (antenna module). The RFX-250 displays RF interference via a bright red LED which flickers when interference is present. Simply relocate the RFX-250 out of the interference area to resolve the problem. You can control six identical components or zones — Up to fifteen MRF-350s in the same installation. The MRF-350 has six addressable IR Line Outputs. For example, you can control up to six identical TVs with one MRF-350 or route volume commands for a specific zone to a particular zone IR input on a multi-zone pre-amp. If you have more than six identical components or zones, up to 15 MRF-350s can be separately installed to control them—thereby allowing up to 90 identical components or zones in one house. The MRF-350 is compatible with the MX-6000, MX-3000, MX-980, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900, MX-880, MX-850, MX-810, MX-650, MX-450, MX-350 remote control. Each can be programmed to specifically control compo-nents in a particular room by installing a base station at each location. In operation, it's simple: when selecting a device located in the Den, the remote only send commands to the Den. When selecting a device located in the Family Room, the remote only sends commands to it.
- RF Addressable
- IR Routing
- Expand operating range up to 100 feet
- Compatible RF Sensors (antennas): RFX-250 only
- Size: 8.5 in. x 3.875 in. x 1.375 in.
- Weight: 4 oz (Mounting bracket and six emitter/flashers included)
- RF Freq: 418 or 433 MHZ (Narrow Band)
- Range: RF - Up to 100 feet.
- IR Flasher: Outputs: 3.5mm Mono Mini Jack
- Power Supply: 9V 300mA/110V 60Hz (included)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor